A Soft Day
I step out into the country air, warm & heavily misted. “Is it raining?” I ask myself. “Yes, I believe it is”. Fine droplets that all but disappear as they touch my face, dense grey clouds hang low in the sky obscuring the hills in the distance, and the rich green earth is wet beneath my feet.
A local gentleman passes me by on the road, tipping his hat, he says, “Tis a grand soft day, thank God!”
“Tis indeed,” says I.
A soft day can only be found in Ireland - when weather systems & poetry collide.
- 12 Quail Farm Rosemary Clover Soap
- Soilse Candles Soft Day Soy Wax Candle
- Celtore Crafts Irish Weather Magnet
- Maeb Enamels Raindrop Pendant
- Rachel Webb Ceramics Ceramic Raindrop
The items in this package retail at $73.